Colorbond Fence Installation in Melbourne Southeastern Suburbs
Colorbond fencing is a great option. Colorbond Steel is a highly durable and long-lasting product made from coated steel. Colorbond continues to grow in popularity for both residential and commercial fencing in Melbourne Southeastern Suburbs.
Click to call on mobile (business hours):
1800 577 559
Colorbond fences are not only high quality but are also very affordable in the Southeastern Suburbs of Melbourne. Installing a Colorbond fence can also be super easy with our help. We deliver the perfect finish to the highest standards of workmanship.
Benefits of Colorbond Fencing
There are a whole lot of advantages, here are just a few:
- Colorbond looks great on both sides. Unlike timber fences, there are no rails on one site. Both sides looks amazing!
- Wide range of styles and colours, you can be sure to find something that will match your property.
- Wide range of heights suitable for containment of pets, privacy or just to look good.
- Highly durable and long lasting.
Vurtually maintenance free. Just give it a wash with a hose if it gets dirty.
One of the major disadvantages is that Colorbond will not be as cheap as Timber pailing fence installation. See more about Pailing fence installation.
Various Colorbond Fence Options In South East Melbourne
Other options that you may be interested in:
- Boundary Colorbond fencing
- Colorbond pool fencing
- Colorbond pedestrian gates
- Colorbond side gates
- Colorbond sliding gates – automatic and manual
- Commercial Colorbond fencing and gates
- Lattice Colorbond fence
What colours are available?
There is a wide range of colours available. You can be sure that you can find a colour that you like and that will match your property in Melbourne’s Southeastern Suburbs!
How much does installed Colorbond fencing cost in Melbourne’s South East Suburbs?
A range of things will influence the price of an installed Colorbond fence.
The price can depend on a range of factors such as:
- The size (small jobs are more expensive in $ per meter)
- The complexity of the job (more complex jobs are more expensive in $ per meter).
- Number of corner posts required
- The slope of the site (high slopes can add cost)
- If the fenceline need to be cleared
- If an existing fence needs to be demolished and/or removed.
- Gates usually adds complexity.
A typical cost per meter is $75-$80 per meter. The price could be as low as $70 or as high as over $200+ per meter.
Unlike some other fencing options, Colorbond is quicker and easier to install. We will ensure a seamless installation that leaves no gaps or shaky or unstable parts. Contact us to find out how quickly you can get yours installed.
We offer Colorbond fence installation in Melbourne’s South East Suburbs. South-East Melbourne is composed of 10 Municipalities and we service most of them.
- Top Fencing Services in Melbourne Southeastern Suburbs
Koo Wee Rup
Koo Wee Rup North
Lang Lang East
Nar Nar Goon
Nar Nar Goon North
Narre Warren North
Narre Warren South
Noble Park North
Red Hill South
St Andrews Beach
St Kilda East
We also offer other fencing installation in Melbourne’s South East Suburbs.
Contact us to get a quote.
Call: 1800 577 559 (business hours)Submit after hours quote form
We use quality materials!
Get a quote and more information about your fencing options.Fence Installation
See more about: cheap colorbond